Effective Year: 2020
What Personal Data Does Dubtunes UK Collect?
- User information, such as the name, username, password, email address, mobile number photograph or other likeness, settings, associations with bands and fans, purchase history, and any other information you provide in connection with your user account.
- User financial information, such as your credit or debit card number, bank account number, and billing and shipping address. This information is collected and processed by our payment processor, as necessary to complete your purchase. We do not receive your credit card information directly, but we may receive information about the transaction, such as the date and time it occurred. This information may or may not be associated with an existing user or fan account on the website.
- Fan information, such as the user-provided name, email address, mobile number country of residence, location
- Emails and SMS messages, including receipts, newsletters, and support contact. This information consists of the emails we send to individuals, and the messages that users may send to one anothe
In addition to the above, we may automatically collect the following types of information:
- Website activity information, such as application logs, data files, information collected by cookies, IP address, browser information, and metrics generated in the normal operation of a website. “Application logs” are text files in which are recorded most of the activities on a website, including page visits, payments, and usage. Website activity information is sometimes associated with an IP address or other Personal Data. Third parties may also collect information about your website activity over time and on other websites or mobile applications.
- Information collected via cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Dubtunes.UK cookies do not collect Personal Data, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Data to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
- We use Google Analytics to collect and process analytical data about users of Dubtunes.Uk website. Google Analytics tracks your interaction with the Site and stores information about IP address, operating system, web browser, pages visited, information about demographics of our website users, the device used, and where the visit originated. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For Which Purposes Will Dubtunes.UK Use Your Personal Data?
The Personal Data collected by Dubtunes.UK is used for the following purposes:
- To allow you to use the Service, to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users, and to allow users to identify each other by displaying Personal Data to other users and visitors of the Service;
- To provide, administer, and communicate with you about products, services, offers, programs, and promotions of Dubtunes.UK and its partners (including surveys and any other marketing activities). If required under applicable law, we will only send you promotional communications with your consent;
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of, and optimizing the content you see; analyzing our products, services, website, mobile application, and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our website, mobile application, and any other digital assets;
- To process sales and purchases, to transfer money, and to provide the expected receipts, statistics, and reports to the band and its customers;
- To perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To perform data analyses and data aggregation (including anonymization of Personal Data);
- In connection with prospective service engagements, partnerships or vendor relationships;
- To comply with law enforcement requests and other legal obligations;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Dubtunes.UK, our employees, our users, or others, including by taking measures to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk;
- To comply with industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from Dubtunes.UK. Dubtunes.UK uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email from us, please contact us as specified in the “How To Contact Us” section below.
When Does Dubtunes.UK Collect Personal Data Relating To You?
We may collect and use Personal Data relating to you when:
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Data;
- We need your Personal Data to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Data;
- We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data. This includes our legitimate interests to ensure and improve the safety, security and performance of our products and services.
How Does Dubtunes.UK Receive Personal Data About To You?
We may receive Personal Data relating to you from:
- You directly when you provide us with information about you;
- Your use of Dubtunes.UK Service;
- Third parties that provide us with information about you.
For How Long Does Dubtunes.UK Keep Your Personal Data?
Dubtunes.UK stores Personal Data only for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which it was collected, unless otherwise required or authorized by applicable law. We take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Data if required by law or if the Personal Data is no longer required for the purpose for which we collected it.
How Will Dubtunes.UK Share the Personal Data It Receives?
Personal Data about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Data to anyone. We share your Personal Data only as described below.
- Members of our Group: We may share your Personal Data with any members of our group, which includes our affiliates, employees, subsidiaries and branch offices, to which it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose your data in order to carry out the above-mentioned data processing purposes.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses sell items to you through Dubtunes.UK Service. In other situations, Dubtunes.UK provides services, or sells products jointly with affiliated businesses. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share your Personal Data that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples may include sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, Dubtunes.UK agents do not have any right to use Personal Data we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Data for the above purposes.
- With Your Consent: You will be notified when your Personal Data may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is Personal Data About You Secure?
Dubtunes.UK endeavours to protect user information to ensure that your Personal Data is kept private. We use physical, managerial, and technical security measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. In particular, we take steps to ensure that our employees and service providers who have access to your Personal Data only process it upon our instructions, unless otherwise required by law.
However, no measures are 100% secure and unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your Personal Data. To protect the security of your data, you need to select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your Personal Data by Dubtunes.UK, or if you would like to exercise your rights to your Personal Data, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the subject of your request on the subject line and in the body of your message (e.g. “Request for access to my personal data”, “Request for California Privacy Information” etc.). We will provide the requested information and make every effort to resolve your concerns.